Just like any product, hair extensions to have their pros and cons. So before purchasing yourself one, you should go through them once and then decide.
The pros of hair extensions
- The foremost pro of hair extensions like Jadore Clip in Hair Extensions Australia is the instant satisfaction it brings along. One gets to see a very satisfactory result within a very short amount of time, which is usually less than 24 hours.
- So you can change your look from extremely thin hair to avoluminous one within a couple of hours, which brings along a sense of instant gratification.
- An obvious advantage of hair extensions is their requirement of little to no maintenance. They are able to withstand the rigors of experimentation much better and hence are built to last.
- They are easily affordable and can be found both online and in offline stores as well.
- They also are versatile and help you to experiment with your look at your will.
Hair extensions and scalp damage
Even though the scalp is resilient and has the capacity of tolerating and supporting the added weight of the extended hair but it has a catch. It is true that the scalp can support a lot of hair but it takes a lot of time for that amount of hair to grow, usually over a period of a few months and hence, the scalp has a gradual increase in its carrying capacity.
However, when one adds hair via hair extensions like Jadore Clip In hair Extensions Australia, the amount of hair that the scalp has to support increases overnight. This causes pulling of the scalp which results in irritation as well as damage. At times the damage caused to the scalp is very serious and takes a lot of time.